Carroll Ltd is one of the largest privately owned construction specialists in Wales.
Founded in 1978 by James Carroll, the award winning business has developed steadily, undertaking a number of major commercial, retail, leisure and public service projects.
With an emphasis on quality and innovation, Carroll Ltd has built up a reputation as one of Wales’ leading construction companies.
Much of the company’s success is due to a unique ability to deliver an innovative, professional service combined with traditional family business values. Continued relationships with our clients are important and our accessible approach to each project ensures successful end results.
Carroll Ltd delivers an integrated service package, from design through to construction with health and safety and the environment at the core of each project. Our services are individually tailored for each client as well as the required life performance cycle of each new building. As a result, Carroll Ltd is a widely recognised name with a diverse portfolio of high profile commissions across North Wales and the North West.
Our People & Staff
Sean Hanlon BSc (Hons)
Director and Senior Quantity Surveyor
Eifion Jones FRICS
Consultant Quantity Surveyor
IMS & Office Coordinator
Trainee Quantity Surveyor and Plumbing Manager
Site Managers, Foreman, Joiners, Bricklayers, Plumbers and Labourers
Awards & Accreditations
In recognition of our quality service, over the years we have been presented with various awards:
- North Wales LABC Building Excellence Awards – County Winner 2016 : Best Small Developer – for the recognition of their high standards of construction and workmanship – private property in Ruthin
- North Wales LABC Building Excellence Awards – County Winner 2016 : Best Sociable Housing Project – for the recognition of their high standards of construction and workmanship – care facility in Caernarfon
- Green Apple Award 2011 for The Built Environment and Architectural Heritage was awarded to the Improvement Works to Civic Hall, Connah’s Quay
- North Wales Local Authority Building Control Building Excellence Awards 2009 for Best Community Project – Plas Meddyg Surgery, Ruthin
- Flintshire County Council Built In Quality Award 2005 – Abbeyfield House, Flint
- Denbighshire County Council Built In Quality Award 2005 – Penrhengoed Isa, Bontuchel
- Country Landowners Association Farm Buildings Awards (Western Area 1997) – Conversion of Farm Buildings in to Offices & Yoghurt Factory
Our commitment to quality, safety and environmental standards has led us to be members of the following bodies and trade organisations:
Quality – Certified to ISO 9001 : 2015
Environmental – Certified to ISO 14001 : 2015
Occupational Health & Safety – Certified to ISO45001
NHBC – Registration No. 55181
Merseyside & Cheshire Construction Safety Group
Constructionline – Registration No. 51813
Gas Safe Register – Registration No. 584771
OFTEC – Registration No. C11433
WPA – Housing Construction Services Wales (H1) framework
TISC – Ethical Employment in Supply Chains Code of Practice
SSIP – Safety Schemes in Procurement, achieved in July 2015