We are a family run, well established Construction Company looking for a bookkeeper to join our team on a part time basis.
- Experience in Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance.
- Ability to work confidentially and independently.
- Have experience of Sage 50 (desirable but not essential).
- Processing purchase/sales invoices
- Monthly payments
- CIS returns
- Building relationships with clients/suppliers
- Chasing payment of invoices
- VAT returns
- Bank Reconciliations
- Posting payroll journals
- Helping the Accountant with administrative duties and preparing yearly accounts
- Providing support and information to the rest of the team as required.
- General bookkeeping right up to Trial Balance
– General office administration
– Assisting Quantity Surveyors with day-to-day tasks
– Renewal of contracts – obtaining quotes when they come up for renewal ie utilities/ vehicle trackers etc
– Assist in HR matters
Salary 22k – 26k Pro Rata – Dependant on experience
Hours – Negotiable 20-25 Hours (Part time)
Please send a CV directly to email@example.com
Download the job advert (pdf)